Alaskan WhalerWednesday, November 3rd 2010 by Pat
In 2009, we attended the World Beard and Moustache Championships in Anchorage, Alaska. It was too close to home to miss. We had a great time and Aaron came back with a second place commemorative gold pan for the Alaskan Whaler category. This is the tale of our adventure…
- Beard Journals – Notes from the road, May 19th -21st, getting ready.
- Experimental Beard Radio – Interviews and radio bits.
- Sea of Beards – Notes from the road, May 22nd, parade day.
- Alaskan Whaler Second Place! – Aaron’s big win!
- World Beard and Moustache Championships – Notes from the road, May 23rd, final results.
The World Beard and Moustache Championships take place every two years and the next event is being held in Trondheim, Norway in May of 2011.
We plan to be there.